How to add your photo to your Office 365 Profile
1. Sign in to your Office 365 email.
2. Click on your name in the top right hand corner.
3. You will see a head and shoulders icon with ‘change’ underneath.
4. Click ‘change’ and a window will open with a folder icon – this is the upload button.
5. Browse to locate a photo on your local computer that you want to use as your profile picture. Photos must use one of the following files extensions: jpg, gif, png, bmp.
6. Once you are happy with your photo, click save. Your profile picture will appear in all Office 365 services that display profile photos